1.30.2010

Modern Omega Seamaster

Just to spice things up a bit around here and add some color. Here are some better pics of my newest. AND I accepted a challenge from a Friend and may have produced my first acceptable lume shot in the process.

Now comes, the Vancouver. A LE of ONLY 2010 pieces LOL. This watch polarizes people in the first 5 seconds. Some say super discount store look. Some say wow that "pops" if they wish to be kind. What do you say?

The Kit.


                                                  Omega Olympic Edition

The Watch


                                                 Omega Olympic Edition

                                                  Omega Olympic Edition


The purported LUME shot. Ice ice baby. Dare I say vanilla ice even.

                                                Omega Olympic Edition


Perhaps not as bright as good ole fashion, ole time green?

                                                Omega Olympic Edition


Still in the break in period. Timing tests to follow. COSC cert in route. I did break one of my rules for this one. I now have two Omega's with the same movement. Cal 2500. 45mm Orange PO and now this.

Wrist shot good use some improvement. That's all for now.

More information about Omega Seamaster 300m Olympic Edition.

watchprosite.com

No comments: